Background And Objective
Bhumiya Technology Private Limited is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 418-H, PKT-2, Mayur Vihar, PH-1, East Delhi-110091. The company is in the business of providing financial technology, including mobile wallets, internet wallets, etc.
These Terms and Conditions shall be applicable to the users of MyPiggyWallet, who agree to be bound by the same and shall be regulated by the provisions of the specified products and services provided by MyPiggyWallet (“Services”). Any user accessing or using the Services shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance Of Terms And Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as your acceptance constitutes a legally binding agreement between the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, or “Your”) and MyPiggyWallet with regards to the access and use of the Platform.
By accessing the Platform and availing the facilities provided on the Platform, you agree to have read, understood and be bound by the Policies as posted on the Platform.
If you do not agree with any of the Policies of the MyPiggyWallet, you must not access the Platform.
Your electronic consent represents that you have the capacity to be bound by it, or if you are acting on behalf of any person, that you have the authority to bind such person.
You expressly agree that you will be deemed to have consented to the disclosure and use of any information about you contained in the MyPiggyWallet database or by a subsequent owner or by the operator of the Platform in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of MyPiggyWallet assets or in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of the assets related to this particular Platform to a subsequent owner or operator.
In the event of such a merger, acquisition or sale, your continued use of the Platform signifies your agreement to be bound by the Policies or otherwise any new policy incorporated by the Platform’s subsequent owner or operator.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change/modification by MyPiggyWallet for any reason as it may deem fit, including but not limited to compliance with changes in applicable law or regulation, correcting inaccuracies, omissions, errors or ambiguities, reflecting changes in the process flow, scope, and nature of the Services, company reorganization, market practice or customer requirements.
MyPiggyWallet reserves the right to make any changes to the Terms and Conditions and the Services at any time. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall only be effective when posted on the Platform and you agree to review these Terms and Conditions regularly to understand any changes.
Your continued use of the facilities on the Platform constitutes acceptance of the changes and acceptance to be bound by Terms and Conditions, as amended.
MyPiggyWallet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Platform and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof at any time, without any prior notice.
The Terms & Conditions supersede all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you and shall act as an agreement between you and MyPiggyWallet.
You agree that you are at least 10 (ten) years old and not barred, under any law for the time being a force, from entering into a contract.
By using the Platform and/or submitting your information including any personal information on the Platform, you expressly consent to the transfer of such data to MyPiggyWallet and to the processing of such data on the server of MyPiggyWallet, where your data will be governed by laws of India (“Applicable Law(s)”).
You further agree and undertake not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, services or intellectual property obtained from the Platform in any manner whatsoever.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
MyPiggyWallet does not provide any representations and warranties (whether implied or express) for the data and information on the Platform and disclaims all warranties and merchantability including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to you or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information on the Platform. The data and information provided on the Platform does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon by you while making investment decisions.
MyPiggyWallet does not endorse any advertiser on its Platform in any manner. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on any information which does not relate to MyPiggyWallet or the Services.
MyPiggyWallet shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services;
- the cost of procurement of Services or substitute to the Services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the Services, including but not limited to, damages for loss of use or data and profits arising out of or in any way connected with availing of the Services through the Platform.
MyPiggyWallet shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or the Services, the provision of or failure to provide the Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from MyPiggyWallet through the Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, MyPiggyWallet shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform or any other services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any other reason whatsoever. You understand and agree that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from MyPiggyWallet through the Platform is done entirely at your discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or any other loss that results from such material or data.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from:
- breach of contract;
- breach of warranty;
- negligence; or
- any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by Applicable Law.
You shall avail the Service(s) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
MyPiggyWallet shall provide mobile wallets, internet wallets, net banking and undertake and execute feasibility studies for computerization.
They give facility customers to save online money for future investment.
This wallet gives facility to transfer money through credit cards, debit cards, ATMs, Net bankings or IMPS.
Links To Other Sites
The Platform may contain links to other websites or may contain features of any nature of other websites on the Platform (“Allied Sites”). The Allied Sites are not under the control of MyPiggyWallet or the Platform and MyPiggyWallet is not responsible for the contents of any Allied Site, including without limitation any link or advertisement contained in the Allied Site, or any changes or updates to the Allied Site.
MyPiggyWallet is not responsible for any errors, inclusions, omissions or representations on any Allied Site, or on any link contained in the Allied Site. MyPiggyWallet does not endorse any advertiser on any Allied Site or on any link contained in the Allied Site, in any manner. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on any information which does not relate to MyPiggyWallet or the Services. It is further clarified that the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by MyPiggyWallet in any way.
You undertake that you shall not:
- provide false information about yourself or anyone else (including, without limitation, if and when you are being asked on the Platform to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the operation of the Platform (or any parts thereof);
- remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any of copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary notices marked/displayed on Platform content;
- remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure including but not limited to geo-filtering and/or encryption associated with Platform’s content;
- use any of the rights granted to you or any of the Platform content in a manner that suggests an association with any of MyPiggyWallet’s Services, unless otherwise specifically permitted by MyPiggyWallet;
- knowingly transmits any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- do anything that is likely to adversely affect or reflect negatively upon or harm the goodwill or reputation of MyPiggyWallet or any of its affiliates, or the Platform, or any of the content running or being promoted on the Platform including but not limited to any movie, television program or another initiative;
- do anything on the Platform that would prevent other users’ access to or use of the Platform or any part thereof; and
- the execution, delivery, and performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions does not and will not contravene any laws, regulation or order of any authority or other official body or agency or any judgment or decree of any court having jurisdiction over it or conflict with or result in any breach or default under any document binding upon it.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- as between you and MyPiggyWallet and its affiliates, MyPiggyWallet or the affiliates own all right, title and interest in MyPiggyWallet;
- nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer in you any license or right of ownership in MyPiggyWallet’s intellectual property rights or the Platform or its contents.
To avail a Service through the Platform, you have and must continue to maintain at your sole cost:
- all the necessary equipment’s including a computer and modem etc. to access the Platform and to avail the Services; and
- own access to the worldwide web. You are responsible for accessing the Platform and availing the Services which may involve third-party fees including, airtime charges or internet service provider’s charges which are to be exclusively borne by you.
You also understand that the Services may include certain communications from MyPiggyWallet as Service announcements and administrative messages. You understand and agree that the Services are provided on an ‘as-is-where-is’ basis and that MyPiggyWallet does not assume any responsibility for deletions, miss-delivery or failure to store your communications or personalized settings.
Functions Of MyPiggyWallet
MyPiggyWallet facilitates you to purchase and redeem units of mutual funds in your name and make payments for the units so purchased by you to the Asset Management Companies (“AMCs”).
Purchase requests made through MyPiggyWallet’s Platform shall be processed by the respective mutual funds only after funds sufficient to cover the purchase price and other costs and charges have been received by the respective mutual funds. Payments towards the purchase price and other costs and charges shall be made by you through the payment gateway or other electronic or physical means made available by MyPiggyWallet on their Platform. If for any reason the mutual fund is unable to allow a transaction for purchase or redemption of the full quantity of units such as transacted by you through MyPiggyWallet’s Platform, the respective mutual fund shall be entitled to process a lesser quantity of units being purchased or redeemed (as the case may be) by you.
You agree and acknowledge that any transaction done or purported to be done by you on a business day would be processed on the next business day or as per the timelines provided in the scheme-related documents post the payment have been received by the respective AMCs. You shall be allotted mutual fund units by the respective AMC based on the Net Asset Value (“NAV”) applicable. This will be applicable to switch and redemption transactions also.
While MyPiggyWallet shall make every effort to ensure adherence to the above timelines, MyPiggyWallet shall in no way be responsible or held liable for any delay thereof, including for loss of interest and/or opportunity loss and/or any loss arising due to movement in NAV or any other losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges, expenses which you may sustain, incur or suffer or be put to or become liable or incur directly or indirectly by reason or as a consequence of any delay thereof.
You agree and acknowledge that in case your transaction request is rejected by the bank, Registrar and Transfer Agency or AMC or for any other reason beyond the control of MyPiggyWallet, MyPiggyWallet shall not be liable for any loss that may arise to you as a result of such rejection.
You acknowledge that the units of the scheme shall be allotted, redeemed or switched, as the case may be, by the respective mutual funds at the applicable NAV of the concerned mutual fund scheme as provided by mutual funds and consistent with the terms of the scheme related documents. However, MyPiggyWallet shall not be liable for any loss that may arise to you as a result of the incorrect NAV applied on units allotted to you by the mutual fund.
Any sum invested through MyPiggyWallet using its Services is not a deposit with MyPiggyWallet and is not a bank insured. The same is not endorsed or guaranteed and does not constitute the obligations of MyPiggyWallet. Investments in mutual funds are subject to market risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units purchased or not purchased will fluctuate. If you redeem the units/shares purchased, you may receive more or less than what you have/have paid depending upon NAV of the units in the fund or trust at the time of redemption. Past results are not a guarantee of future performance. Past performance may or may not be sustained in the future.
MyPiggyWallet does not in any manner:
- guarantee payments on any units; or
- guarantee liquidity of any units; or
- make any offer to buy back any units; or
- guarantees the redemption or repayment of any units on maturity; or
- guarantees the payments of interest or dividend; or
- promise, indicate or guarantee any returns; or
- guarantee any good delivery; or
- guarantee the execution of transactions for the entire quantity of units of a mutual fund as per your purchase request once MyPiggyWallet has processed your request to the respective mutual fund; or
- redeem /sell the units held by you or on your behalf or in your name; or
- unilaterally instruct the mutual fund and/or the corresponding AMCs with regards to nomination/changes in investments plan/any other changes; or
- sign any document on behalf of or in your name for purchase, sale or redemption of units; or
- collect, receive and/or give receipts and discharges for any sum including dividend, interest or income arising from the units and does not sign and/or endorse dividend and interest warrants on my/our behalf or in my/our name; or
- correspond with or gives notice to the mutual fund/AMCs on your behalf of or in your name, except for transmission of transactions done or purported to be done by you on the online technology platform.
License And Proprietary Rights
Subject to the terms of the Terms and Conditions, MyPiggyWallet hereby grants you, only to the extent the necessary functionality is provided to you on or through the Platform as a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide, royalty-free rights and licenses (each a “License”):
- the License to access, view and otherwise use the Platform including but not limited to any information or Services provided on or through the Platform for your personal, lawful use only, as intended through the normal functionality of the Platform;
- the License to use any other functionality expressly provided by MyPiggyWallet on or through the Platform for use by users, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The content of the Platform and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and all other intellectual property rights therein are owned by MyPiggyWallet and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable Indian and international copyright and other intellectual property law. You acknowledge, understand and agree that you shall not have, nor be entitled to claim, any rights in and to the Platform content and/or any portion thereof.
MyPiggyWallet may provide you with content including information, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material through the Platform. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. You may use this material only as expressly authorized by MyPiggyWallet and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from MyPiggyWallet.
You agree that you will not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Platform that is protected by copyright or another proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Platform with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject you to liability under Applicable Laws.
Your transaction, whether approved or rejected, using the Platform shall be subject to the following level of verifications by the AMCs:
- In case the bank account through which the payment is made is not your registered bank account with SEBI, your transaction will be rejected.
- Rejection could be made by the AMC, upon receiving the transaction details for reasons beyond the control of MyPiggyWallet.
Modes Of Payment
You can transfer the funds by using: (i) an electronic payment gateway facility (“Electronic Payment Gateway”); or (ii) through Unified Payment Interface payment solution; or (iii) through a physical or electronic mandate;
Online Payment- Terms
You cannot use or permit the use of the Electronic Payment Gateway or other electronic payment services for any illegal or improper purposes.
You shall utilize the Electronic Payment Gateway at your own risk. These risks would include but not be limited to the following risks and MyPiggyWallet disclaims all liability and responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs of whatsoever nature arising due to such risks:
- Misuse of Password:
- If any third party obtains access to your registered password, such a third party would be able to transact on MyPiggyWallet’s online technology platform. You shall ensure that the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the net banking password as contained in the Electronic Payment Gateway for net banking are complied with at all times.Internet Fraud:
- The Internet per se is susceptible to a number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions, which could affect payment instructions given using Electronic Payment Gateway or the transactions are done using MyPiggyWallet’s Platform. Whilst Easyplam shall aim to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any guarantee against such internet frauds, hacking and other actions. You should separately evolve/evaluate all risks arising out of the same.Mistakes and Errors:
- The filling in of applicable data for transfer would require proper, accurate and complete details. In the event of your account receives an incorrect credit by reason of a mistake committed by any third party, the concerned mutual fund/AMC or the bank shall be entitled to reverse the incorrect credit at any time whatsoever without your consent. You will be liable and responsible to accept any such instructions received from the AMC, without questions for any unfair or unjust gain obtained by you as a result of the same.Technology Risks:
The technology for enabling the transfer of funds and the other services offered by the Electronic Payment and MyPiggyWallet could be affected by virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro. MyPiggyWallet’s Platform or the bank may require maintenance and during such time it may not be possible to process your request. This could result in delays in the processing of transactions/payment instructions or failure in the processing of transactions/payment instructions and other such failures and inability. You understand that MyPiggyWallet disclaims any and all liability, whether direct or indirect, whether arising out of the loss of profit or otherwise arising out of any failure or inability by a bank/mutual funds/AMCs to process any transaction/payment instructions for whatsoever reason. MyPiggyWallet shall not be responsible for any of the aforesaid risks.
Registration Process For User
Your registration on the Platform is mandatory. On registering yourself on the Platform, upon completion of the registration process, you will receive a ‘User ID’ and a ‘Password’ (“Login Details”). You agree and undertake to, at all times, be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Details and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of the Login Details. Further, you agree not to use any other party’s user ID and password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such a party. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using the Password. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to MyPiggyWallet’s database and stored as such. MyPiggyWallet will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your Login Details or other account details.
You agree that you can only begin to avail the Services of MyPiggyWallet after MyPiggyWallet completes the verification process on the personal information provided at the time of registration and in accordance with the Know Your Client (“KYC“) guidelines issued by the SEBI (as amended). The verification process can be carried out by concerned regulatory authority/ mutual fund and their affiliates. You acknowledge that failure to provide such information in a timely manner shall result in ineligibility to avail the Services of MyPiggyWallet and that MyPiggyWallet shall in no way be held liable for any losses of whatsoever nature resulting from such failure to provide information on your part.
You also agree and undertake to immediately notify MyPiggyWallet of any unauthorized use of your Login Details and ensure to log off at the end of each session at the Platform. MyPiggyWallet shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of your failure to comply with this requirement.
You agree that any and/or all information provided by you to MyPiggyWallet from time to time, including but not limited to contact information, address and tax-related information or any other information required under existing or future KYC or other norms and laws, may be shared by MyPiggyWallet with the regulatory authorities or any other governmental authorities or their respective authorized service providers, auditors, legal and tax consultants in compliance with Applicable laws from time to time.
You hereby declare and agree that the amount invested/to be invested by your investment in the scheme(s) of mutual fund (s) is derived through legitimate sources and is not held or designed for the purpose of contravention of any act, rules, regulations or any statute or legislation or any other Applicable Laws or any notifications, directions issued by any governmental or statutory authority from time to time.
You agree that on registration, you have provided information and data classified as ‘Sensitive Personal Information’ under Regulation 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
MyPiggyWallet is bound by and complies with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and rules and regulations made thereunder. In accordance with Section 43A of Information Technology Act, 2000, MyPiggyWallet is obliged to maintain reasonable security procedures to safeguard the user data received or provided by you.
You agree to:
- provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself and your beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registered Data”) on the Platform; and
- maintain and promptly update the Registered Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or MyPiggyWallet has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Registered Data or any part thereof is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MyPiggyWallet has the right to suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform and/or any Services.
The parties hereby agree to keep the data information and terms of the contract (“Confidential Information”) confidential and shall not disclose the same without the consent of the other party.
The parties shall not be liable for breach of the above clause when the Confidential Information is disclosed pursuant to an order of any court or government authority and/or, in performance of this contract by MyPiggyWallet and/or when the parties independently obtain from the third party.
Without prejudice to the other remedies available to MyPiggyWallet under these Terms and Conditions or under Applicable Law, MyPiggyWallet may limit your activity, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your registration, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if:
- You are in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- You disclose the Confidential Information without the consent of MyPiggyWallet;
- MyPiggyWallet believes that your actions may infringe any Applicable Laws or otherwise result in any liability for you and other users of the Platform and/or MyPiggyWallet; and
- MyPiggyWallet may, at its sole discretion, reinstate or suspend your account. Once you have been indefinitely suspended you may not register or attempt to register with MyPiggyWallet or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that you are reinstated by MyPiggyWallet.
Termination Of These Terms And Conditions
MyPiggyWallet may terminate these Terms and Conditions and any of the Services with or without cause at any time to be effective immediately.
You agree that MyPiggyWallet may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your User ID and access to the Platform or the Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, requests by enforcement or government agencies or a request by you.
These Terms and Conditions may be terminated by either you or MyPiggyWallet through a written notice to the other. MyPiggyWallet shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination of any MyPiggyWallet Service. Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions or become dissatisfied with any MyPiggyWallet service in any way, your only recourse is to immediately:
- discontinue use of the Platform and Services, and
- notify MyPiggyWallet of such discontinuance.
Upon termination of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Platform and the Services and software shall immediately cease. You shall have no right and MyPiggyWallet shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of your uncompleted transactions.
While currently, the Services offered by MyPiggyWallet are free of transaction charges, you acknowledge that MyPiggyWallet reserves the right to charge fees in the future for the Services or any other services offered by MyPiggyWallet. Any such changes will be communicated by MyPiggyWallet via email or through its mobile application 30 (thirty) days ahead of implementation and will be displayed on the MyPiggyWallet’s Platform. Under such circumstances, you have the option to transfer its assets out of its account without incurring any costs payable to MyPiggyWallet.
You agree and understand that any such charges/fees that MyPiggyWallet may choose to levy will be in addition to those levied by the mutual funds if any. All fees, charges, and reimbursement of expenditure shall be paid or made in full by the user without any counterclaim, set-off or withholding. All your liabilities and obligations hereunder to MyPiggyWallet/mutual fund/AMCs/trustees of the AMC shall be joint and/or several, as the case may be.
None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any other section or pages of the Platform shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between you and MyPiggyWallet and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way, provided, however, that if by using the Platform, you authorize MyPiggyWallet and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, you will be deemed to have appointed MyPiggyWallet and its agents as your agent for this purpose.
You agree and acknowledge that our servers may automatically collect certain technical information about your use of the Website, including, without limitation, your browser type, your operating system, Internet Protocol address, bandwidth speed, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Some technical information may qualify as personal information, while other technical information may not be personally identifiable. The Service Provider generally uses technical information for the system.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyPiggyWallet, its affiliates, group companies, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, third-party service providers, and any other third party providing any service to MyPiggyWallet in relation to the Services whether directly or indirectly, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by MyPiggyWallet that arise out of, result from, or maybe payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of these Terms and Conditions including any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation Of Liability And Injunctive Relief
You understand and expressly agree that to the extent permitted under Applicable Laws, in no event will MyPiggyWallet or any of its affiliates or group companies or any of their respective officers, employees, directors, shareholders, agents, or licensors be liable to you or anyone else under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, statutory, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use (or the use of anyone using an account registered to you) of the Platform or any parts thereof.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you hereby irrevocably waive any right or remedy to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or any order with respect to, and/or to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner, the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any MyPiggyWallet’s or any of its affiliate or group company-related project, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising in connection with such project.
MyPiggyWallet shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or provide the Services or any part thereof if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event (defined below) and in such case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues. “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of any party, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, breach or virus in the systems, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be in full force and effect.
All notices and communications from you to MyPiggyWallet in relation to the Platform and/or the Services (including the termination of any of the Services etc.) shall be in writing and in English and shall be deemed as given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile/option available on the mobile application (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) to Mr. Himanshu Bisht on the following address: 418-H, PKT-2, Mayur Vihar, PH-1, East Delhi-110091 India and/or at the address posted on the Platform.
Notice shall be deemed to have been served 48 (forty-eight) hours after it has been sent, dispatched, displayed, as the case may be, unless, where notice has been sent by email, it comes to the knowledge of the sending party, that the email address is invalid.
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any condition in these Terms and Conditions requires you to give us notice, you can e-mail us to such an e-mail address that may be communicated to you from time to time. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing by e-mail.
If MyPiggyWallet has to contact you or give you any notice in writing, MyPiggyWallet will do so by e-mail or SMS to the mobile phone number or email address you provide to MyPiggyWallet through the Platform.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
Once the payment has been made, no cancellation request will be entertained for any reason.
MyPiggyWallet Bonus Policy
- MyPiggyWallet shall reward You for undertaking specified actions on the MyPiggyWallet mobile application (“Application“) in the form of variable bonuses decided through a random number generator (“Bonus(es)“).
- You shall get a Bonus for:
- creating a goal on the Application; and/ or
- using a referral link to download the Application; and/ or
- referring a third party to MyPiggyWallet who successfully makes an investment through the Application,
- subject to a maximum of 5 (five) Bonuses per user.
- You shall be eligible to utilize a bonus, either by way of withdrawal or for further investment through the Platform, subject to the following:
- Completion of a goal with a target amount greater than Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only); and
- Completion of such goal after a minimum period of 30 (thirty) days from the date it was created by You. Provided, however, that this condition shall not be applicable to a user who has created or edited his goal on or prior to 13th August 2019.
- You shall not rebate or commission back the Bonus to the referred third party and abstain from attracting investors through the temptation of rebate/gifts etc. MyPiggyWallet shall reserve the right to cancel any Bonus, at its own discretion, if such Bonus is found to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- A Bonus shall expire if there is inactivity on the goal for a period of 90 (ninety) days from the date it was created by You. For the purposes of this section, the term inactivity shall mean:
- No transactions made on the goal by You for a period of 90 (ninety) days; and
- The existing balance of Your goal, excluding the Bonus, is Rs. 0/- (Rupees Zero).
- This expiry of Bonuses shall be applicable in relation to all goals, existing and future, created through the Application.